Monday, March 12, 2007

So . . . not done yet, but also about 2/3 of the way there; I think the most annoying part of the whole process so far has been wrestling with Google Page Maker. (Damn you, Google!)

Anyways, here is where my story begins, and it gets through four acts; the fifth act will be going up tomorrow, and hopefully by Tuesday I'll also have wrestled dlog into submission.

What I wanted to do in this project was explore the interaction between texts, between writers and the things they read and how people can take what they've read and turn it into something new. I don't know if I've succeeded in getting that across, but I feel like in the process of writing things, and writing over things, and stealing lines and references from Shakespeare plays, I've learned a lot about it myself.

I also have iambic pentameter pretty much drilled into my brain, but that's another story.

No comments: